Saturday, March 7, 2009

UPDATE

Yup,same meaning as my title,
haha,update update.
1 month didn't update since chinise new year.
Why?
Just because don't have mood to update.
What happen to me recently?
haha~
First at all,
I stop my study in tarc,
so now i in jb and do nothing everyday...
so that means that i also resign from the CSAG,
sorry guy...

And i'm very confuse about my future,
what the course i really want?
what kind of life i really?
what the thing i really want?
Or even what kind of character i should be?
Confuse confuse and confuse~~


And feel that i really unstable.
even make a decision sometime,
but end up will think 100 reasons to reject it,
then regret again...
Can my mindset and determination grows stronger or not?
really hate the me in now status...
I HATE IT...
very hate it,
failure guy~
AH~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

recently very like one song,
cause the word inside very suits the mood right now.
I don't know,where to go? What's the right team?
I want my Own thing,So bad i gonna Scream.
I can't choose,so confused, what it all means,
i want my own dreams, SO bad i gonna Sceram..
AH`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hardly breath right now...

No comments: