Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese new year~~~~

So,waiting for so long time,
the chinese new year finally arrive le...
finally can really take a rest...
(even i rest very long time already ^^)
So, can i courts this as a new year for me???
haha,because when the 31 of december,
i really don't have much feels about it,
So for me, this chinese new year is the "new year for me"!
Haha... Don't know why,
even didn't happen a lot of good thing,
but during CNY, always have the good moods de, YUPPY~~~
And now is in the midnight of 年初二,
but since like already pass very long time already...
And what i done le???
2 day before CNY,
i am watching 2 movie with my friend in the midnight, =.=
which are "The Wedding Games"&"Red Cliffs 2",
For the "The Wedding Games", no much commend,
just felt very normal.
for my advise, download watching in home is more suitable.
because watching it in cinema very weird and unvaluable...
"Red Cliffs 2" is still ok, overall was nice(for me),
And at the next day, the new year eve,
first going kimsahi for my favorite japenese food,
then go for bowling, for the first few round i play quite well de,
maybe the end i used out my lucky,
so the results, haiz...
And the last 2 loser need to treats ice-cream to the winner,
haiz... what i doing o? haha~
And then after that rust back to grandma home for reunion dinner.
And that all for that day.
Next day,大年初一,
sleeping whole noontime in home,
then go another grandma home,
and then after the dinner,
we having the gambling session in outside the house,(So BRAVE...=.=)
After that my aunt said the police will catch us if see us,
we only realised and answer it "Ya o? Forget already"
And then move into the small room to continue it...
SO that was my lucky day, total win about rm 60++ something. YUPPY....
And then go back to play pc game until 3 am something, =.=
and then 大年初二,
going to my 青梅足马 de home,
very miss them lo, about 3 year didn't meet already...
so at first i am quite shy lo, haha...
And then my mum very "noble" and throw me stay at there,
so now i still in their home,
but is ok, cause still fun, haha~~~
So, that all for my dairy report for this few day..hahaha~
almost 3 am, wanna go to sleep already,
else will become panda agin..
haha...
At the end,
WISH all of you happy chinese new year...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: