Saturday, November 1, 2008

OMG, where is my home~~~

Yup,never think that i will so bad luck recently...
Why i say like this le?
This is the second month i back to kl since last sem breaks,
but until now,
i still haven't find a nice place for live,
why?
At first,because of some sad issue,
me was homeless when 1st day back to kl...
And when i am so excited to move to my new home last 2 day,
the landlord say that "i though you was kidding with me"
direct speechless...
now, need to move to friend house that far far away...
Even that he will fetch me to school lot of the time la,
but still think that very trouble him le...
IF not i no choice,
i sure won't go and disturd him again...
And this few day i keep on thnking...
He is actually doing a lot for me,
But what me do for him le?
Except sometime always LC with him,
And always shot him,
and always finding him for playing,
without caring about he feel to his family...
Yup, he really do a lot for me,
So...
Maybe next time can try to be nicer to him.
yup,Should be like this..
And now...
feel very sad la,
so long time le,
me haven find aplace for settle down...
I WANT MY ROOM RIGHT NOW~
I CANNOT WAIT ANYMORE...
WANNA CRAZY LE...
WHAT A BIG "HAIZ~~~"

No comments: