Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Omg, preparation week, again -_-|||

yup, now is 5.44 am.
but still in friend house for the
prepare invitation card and poster.
Tired...
But today i still didn't help them...
because i still struggle for my slideshow...
Because lack of photo,
so it make my procedure very very low...
So hope that later can finish it in the afternoon time,
and settle assignment in evening time,
then should be alright for helping them le...
I don't want my preparation is for slideshow again...
I don't want it...
And this time is quite fresh to me,
because maybe is do the same thing as last time,
but this time was with CSAG people,
and during the night,
felt alright,
atleast better than my imagination...
hehe...
And now...
even very tired,
and later 8 am still got class...
but...
don't know why,
still felt quite happy le....
got the feel as preparation last time...
maybe got a bit different la,
but hope tha in future can be more and more better lo...
hehe~
Just like that la,
still need to continue in my slideshow,
now just eationg snake for blogging,
wahahaha....
ok, just like that ba,
keep working,keep working...

疲累+无奈+快乐+充实+新的过程+复杂的想法=无限的未知数....

2 comments:

阿哲 said...

哈哈,知道我会讲什么吗?

还是一样的,加油啦~~~

p/s:记得照顾自己的健康,做slide show要一直对着电脑,所以要照顾自己的眼睛啊!

Alex said...

哦,谢啦~
p.s:你这张照片...
OMG~~~