Tuesday, November 11, 2008

For survive in study~

Actually don't know wanna typing that title,
so just simple put it...
The main thing i wanna talks...
is something happen in my class yesterday...
yesterday during PIS class,
and we were divides into assignment group.
And then, at the end,
got someone didn't get any group.
and not no enough people,
just don't have people wanna group with him...
And me as well...
And then,
how to say he also need to join the group,
and we already divide into 4 group,
2 group 4 people group and 2 group 3 people group,
so he need to choose to join either one group of 3 people group.
But before that,
we were actually discuss and talking beside him,
and i think he would heard it.
The conservation we discuss as dialog before...
group A: hey, group b, u take him la...
group B: You take la, we don't want...
group A: don't want, he was so...
group B: .......
group A: ......

Finally...
group A +group B+other ppl: laugh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
and the main character, mr L: silent and heard our conservation...

So,at that time, i felt sad for him,
why study until this situation?
haiz~
And now,
i felt i am so bad ...
But think about it,
as my last post,
if i sympathy him,
who care about me?
Even i know this is wrong,
but i still need to do it in order me to survive...
For mr L,
actually i am very hope that you can transfer course or stop in DIA,
because, you really not suitable in this class...
maybe you still can bear all of it and silent and study yourself...
but... i means real,
without any classmate help,
you really cannot survive in this class...
And maybe you now in this stage part of it is my responsible...
but...
don't know how to say it...
But i still will never say a sorry to you,
because currently,
you still not count as my friend.
so won't bother you so much de...
And that all for this part,
the conclusion was now mr L are the


And next,
for me to survive in class and my study,
i must study hard now,
only that me able continue communicate with my friends,
and won't let other people look down...
So, i must take a balance in CS and study...
otherwise, i sure need to give up one of it...
and i am greedy,
i wanna both of it...
so just be study hard ba...
and whether i take the balance,
i give myself a simple challange,
the result for this sem,
if this sem i still get the hell results,
i think my CS life or maybe college life would be stop it.
So, for me,
for study,
for CS,
for friend,
i must strife for it...
and achieve my target...

No comments: