Tuesday, November 25, 2008

What is the true?

So, can someone tell me who talking the true?
Or both are true but just because of misunderstanding?
Or really one of it are fake?
Then you are just talking a lie to me or what?
Who should i trust?
Maybe someone may ask me,
that their problem,
you don't need to bother so much de,
it won't effect you actually...
But for me,
since i join the advisor group,
i want to try my best and want everything in best conditions,
else, what the point i join it?
why don't just quit it and then go back to my normal life?
So free, so relax without any restrict...
So, for me,
even say we are a team,
but the leader always is the center and decision maker for the team,
so i strongly agree and hope the leader are the most capable and strong person.
so that why i am so care about who will be the next chairman...
Because...
for fair, we will have a better performance by having a correct decision.
for self, we won't be so tough and can be more happy with the decision.
If every one no agree with the decision or order,
what the point we doing it?


Before in CSG 2 i am really happy,
because i have 1 group of people that will help each other,
that time were a very beautiful memory for me,
And let me think that come to kl was a correct decision...
But now, in the CSAG,
other people may say that all the talent people group,
but for me, maybe we all got some talent or ability,
but when 1 place that full of ability,talents,strong mindset people,
that will always have a fight there...
Indeed we were same as before working together,
and have some fun there(for me that group),
but look and heard the other side,
you can see that...
some lie, trick, make use of people and more...
So, just feel that very vex when see it...
What me happen in jb,
total happen in here again...
Even know that kl actually is more complicated...
But i still wanna have a try,
try what?
try to a place that people are true to each other...
But again... i fail to find it...
Maybe there are not longer more have this kind of place,
or maybe i can find it when sleeping in the midnight...


Tomorrow got the election(front part),
really don't know wanna vote for who,
and also very hope that no people will vote for me...
And then just same as my aspectation,
then can be a group advisor lo...
What a nice day...
So hopefully in the sunday will same as my imaging...

So just like this la,
no more command about it...
Just see how going on in tomorrow night la...
God bless...

No comments: