Friday, October 17, 2008

~What happen to my results?~

Just taking my results just now, very disappointed now..
Because i total fails 3 subject.
Now is totally down...
Even that didn't prepared much,
but should be not that poor gua...
And that 3 is grade 'F' o...
'F' is almost = to 0 or 0.xx something le.
How poor i am,
also no reason that poor de ma...
What happen to my results?
Should i go to remark it?
But those senior say that go to remark is waste money only..
So, should i still go for it?
But now i am very unhappy...
Shame to stand with my friends,
Don't dare to tell my parents about the results.
So, very confused now...
Should i still continue study?
Or just stop it?
Anybody tell me,pls...
Haiz...
What a unlucky day...

1 comment:

阿哲 said...

不懂该说些什么,这个学期多多努力吧。

不要让自己遗憾,也不要忘了一直在你背后的父母啊。

加油~~~