Sunday, October 26, 2008

~Untitle~

Yup, i come back to jb again...
But this time,
i come back with no reason...
In the lasat few time.
i can say come back to visit my best friend.
But now...
Who is my best friend that exist in jb?
You? or you or you?
Who are my best friend in jb now?
Can someone tell me?
Yesterday,
i coming back without telling anybody...
Because i don't know who should i finding...
Feel sorry to him who fetch me home,
we already long time didn't contact,
who he still willing come to fetch me,
thank you yup.
And just now,
i manage to find some friend for tea session tomorrow night...
But...
they are not the gang i always find...
Why i didn't find them back le?
I don't know...
Feel like still got thorn inside my heart.
Sorry for you guy ar,
coming back didn't find you is my fault...
Forgive me ba...


Don't know why,
feel very strange to here now...
everything feel so far toward to me..
feel so lonely here...
I'm so unsecure now...
Who can come and help me?
Me almost wanna sink le...


Now me,
alone in cc...
Why i am alone?
Because finally find out during this 5 years,
i get very less friends...
I don't want to admit,
But only you is the only friend i treasure with full heart...
but now...
i need to get rid of you in my life...
feel like wanna cut down one part of my body.
But i still need to do it.
Even very pain,
but if didn't do it,
i scare it will bring more hurt to me in future...
I don't know you got view my blog or not.
But...
Thank you for the friendship u gave for pass few year...
Now...
I think we are mature enough...
So...
We all know that us cannot live like before anymore...
We need to grow...
So maybe apart is the best for us.
Maybe this is my excuse,
But the only thing i can say is...
Sorry,
we are not best friend anymore...
Maybe in future we still can be normal friend.
if you don't mind...
but now...
let just be like that ba...
friend...

No comments: