Monday, October 13, 2008

Friends...

Recently happen something between me and he.
I really don't know how to face him,
I should be very angry de,
but why i didn't angry at all?
It should be either one answer for following...
One is i am too care about him,
So maybe i still treat he for true friend,
that why i didn't angry.
Second answer,
maybe my heart is cold already.
I didn't looking forward he for anything more.
So now, what should i do?
Should i think it nothing happen and continue friendship with him?
Or, just end it?
Because i'm very disappointed about him.
This time, if not the helping from my friends,
I really don't know what to do.
And he, if not mistaken not even say a single "sorry" to me.
And look like not he fault at all...
And when i return here,
talks what happen to my friend,
them all ask me just stop it.
Some friends is very worthy to treasure it,
but some, throw it to recycle bin is better.
But how to say also a very good friends for several years.
What me do like this me really not bear...
But...
I'm very sad and hurt this time...
And very confuse how to solve it.
Because it is very hard to pretend nothing...
I really don't know...
What should i do?
HOw about you?
FRIEND?
What your mind now?
Can you tell me?
I'm so miserable now...
Because don't know why,
i really feel i am a idiot now.
Just because a friends,
make myself until this kind of situation...
Does it worthy?
Would you appreciate for what i am doing?
Or just take it for a jokes?
I feel i am very strange with you now...
And feel also the distance between us is longer and longer....
I really don't know how to do now...
I even force myself to think those happy period for last time...
But, still feel less something important...
I don't know what is that...
But, because of that,
make me feel strange to you.
So...
What is that?
And the only answer that i can think currently.
The important thing we lost,
it name maybe will call as...
~friendship~

No comments: