Monday, October 20, 2008

Feeling Down

Don't know why,
i feeling very down today,
i skip all my class for no reason.
Just because really no mood for today.
And the reason i also don't know...
It is because of she?
Maybe part of it ba...
But today i am actually think a lot,
and more think more down...
Feel that i am suddenly i lost my target,
feel like i am not belong to everywhere...
And feel that i am not exist in the world...
What the reasons le?
Now i feeling very empty...
Could someone, or something to fill me up?
Atleast make me won't so lonely,tired and miserable...
And don't worry, i won't go and suicide de...
Just cannnot figure out something...
Cannot figure what the thing i want...
what the target i chase...
And what are main point for me right now...
And just,
confusing....
Haiz...
I am become more and more tire...
So, just end here ba...
i wanna go and rest le...

No comments: