Thursday, August 7, 2008

~get used in it~

Yup,come for study have certain time le,if still keep on say haven get use in it, that means i am very weak,right? So by now,i want to talks it loudly, i get used for all the thing lo~

Even don't have family and "very close" friend here,but i'm starts to face the facts by changing my life style lo~Now de me, is quite different from before,how to say it le? Maybe feel that i am grow up more already,at here,everything also done by myself,even sometime lazy to do it and asking helps from friends la,but overall, i'm actually really become more independent and responsible. not want to praise myself,but happy for my improvement.


By now,another 3 week something and want to have my sem test le,don know can cope with it or not,now still got a lot og thing haven't study and understand yet,don't know can reach the standard before the test or not? Even say that don't want to compare with other people already, but everytime see my classmate keep on improve and become more pro, and me still in tthis stage, feel quite trouble lo~


And with all the hell difficult assignment and coursework,really want to blust out during doing it,and let me recall the question i always think before,Y me alway need to study all kind of thing?what the purpose? Ofcouse,the comman answer for a brighter future,then need to study hard now lo~ But beside it,still got other point or not? Cause seem like this cannot motivate me actually~ Can someone share the answer to me? Kill all people for saying pursue knowladge,
or even,pursue dream.


What are dream? Dream just something can't happen in reality,so it call dream. if that really can happen,then it not call a dream anymore, agree it? But sometime still alway heard people say that you need to pursue your dream,don't upset what happen in the reality, you need to live by yourself.


i'm strongly disagree for that,even want to do it, but somehow got a lot of thing happen and change it,so make us don't want to keep going it, and it is the fact for this world, we could not do anything to change it,but just manipulates by it~


And this is something call cruel but reality world~~~

No comments: