Monday, August 18, 2008

~Exam time table~

Finally, i receive the exam time table la, and feel quite blur now, because feel like didn't study at all le, and now wanna exam le o?? Hope to cope it le?? die lo~~~

Now, should be the time for study le ba? But why i still still playing around a? somemore, last few day, me actually cannot finish my assignment before deadline de, but what i do at the night le?
Should be rushing for my assignment gua, but what i did are spent whole the afterday in watching movie, and spent whole night for bowling and gaming... Haiz~~when reach home already tired lo, and i still manage finish those assignment la, but the quality le... don't dare to say it...


But what i feel vexed is my project teammate lo,i don't want to scold him actually de, but, you should have a limit a, ask him everything, he say don know, can mie?? me don't understand and bla bla bla... And say he wrong, he say he didn't wrong... what the hell is this, this is our assignment, so i just care u(and care for me as well,cause is given y group mark), ut he make me wanna find teacher for seperate mark, and yet, me success jor, so don't need to guild him anymore, such a reliave~~


And this few day, are quite free de, no more assignment, no more CS thing to do,should be more concentrate in study... because left about wanna exam liao, whatever i do, i must atleast pass all the sudject, sound difficult but i think i can do it....


haiz... damn sien, no mood to write it anymore... just keep it until maye exam period or after exam to update again lo... see ya...


Hope that can pass all my exam again~~~

No comments: