Friday, August 8, 2008

~My home network revive lo~

Finally, i can online in my room already,in the pass week, because the electric problem,make our modem die jor,now finally revive le,and i can lay in my bad and online again~if not, want to go cc there at the midnight le,haiz~


And yet,during this week with no intenet, i though is okey for me de lo, but how i know actually i am addict also, 1day didn't online feel damn bore lo, and in the second day i return my cc life again, so waste money la, so poor already~


Luckily,now everything settle, i can surf whole day i like($if free),don't even think that i keep myself in room for online whole day o, i'm not "zai nan", i also have go out often de,so don't mistaken lo~ even i want a change in life,but not try to change to bore o~


And today,scare me a lot, because the barred list come out lo, so scare that my name will appear above that, fortunely, don't have my name lo, if not,don't know how to face my dad le.
And yet,i though it a big announment in the notice board, but actually just a piece of paper in the wall there only,damn sien sien...


And now, no time for relax lo, pre-calculas ssignment, PCD1 assignment 2, business assignment, 3 assignment have to do, but i didn't touch it at all, damn it, all need to pass up next week,did i manage to finish it beforfe deadline ma?


And now,what i need to do is finish my bloging article, post it and close it, and sign out my msn,close whatever files related with intenet, and start doing my assignment right now~


Don't type anymore,stop it~~~

~~~Assignment in preocessing~~~

No comments: