Monday, August 25, 2008

~Blog~

Recently, there are more and more people start writting blog, and now, even my class also got our own blog lo... so fellow friend, in future u may can see wat happen in my class with that blog lo...

Just now, go to view my friend blog(ofcouse, can court as a new blog),but when i see it, ei... he haven't started to write he personal thing but with those olympic news, it quite funny... But hopefully in later time, he can update something about him so that i can understand wat happen to him.


And last few day, i tell one of my classmate about the blog for our class. But the conservation make me vomit blood, he asking me"wat is blog?" wat my mind that time are OMG...
And i lazy to explain more and ask he go to see it himself. And i asking him, understand already?
And he reply me it is post our picture to the wedsite??? and i'm just ... and vomit blood again...
and lastly, he give a very good answer, he say like blog actually same as "MAGAZINE"...
And i direct faint after see it...


Haiz.. damn sien... nothing to do now so only can face the pc alone at home, but really lo, online until bored and nothing to do already... DAmn it... Haiz...

What can i do now????And no money again.. more haiz....

No comments: