Saturday, August 30, 2008

Stress

Exam coming lo, this is really 1st time feel so stress lo...Why le? when did i change like this? Since can pass and continue is okey already, Why am i recently so care about the marks? Why did i keep going aim for high marks? What happen to me? Why did u give myself so much pressure? Why and why and why?


Before de me, didn't care about the marks, just wanna have a pass the very satifies already. But now, the mark i get now already cannot satifies me anymore, now i keep going wanna a higher mark, then only can survive in my class, even now still okey in that class, but see other ppl so pro, me also wanna same as them, don want become the last one, i hate the feeling when i'm alone in the bottom part.


It is so wonderful if i can treat this exam as the pass time, but i really cannot treat it like nothing like simply test then simply get mark , fails also never mind le... Now only wanna get high mark, high mark and high mark... even ppl win me 1 mark me also don know angry for wat lo... haiz....


Lazy to type anymore, just wanna say...
I don wanna be like this la...
Hate it,
I really Hate It...

No comments: