Friday, August 29, 2008

~Really wanna Exam la~


yoyo, intro to business, graduated lo... but a lot of ppl didn't come 2day...



yoyo,taking pic with lecturer.


Haiz... this time ie really lo, another few day really exam le, don know how my 1st exam results o?Even haven taking yet, but now under calculation, currently no wat i learn haven reach 3.0 le, help me, me wanna take more than 3.0 la...me don wanna be the last of the class la, so stress...


This week, didn't attend much class, cause is study week, i think i just come 1 day among this week, and the day attend class cause need to presentation in that day, after that get about 72 mark, not very satifies actually, but forget ba, since i didn't prepared much gua...but why why why? Why my mark are lower than he? why why why... why i'm so busybody, help him change he backgroup? then make me get a higher mark from it, if not... haiz...


And don know why lo, mr k, did i offend u ma? don always give me that kind of face, that only make me wanna beat u, no ppl will believe we are friends before anymore lo, wat happen to us? i admit maybe is my problem gua, but... also don need that attitube de ma, i'm talking to u, can u respond me in proper way or not? Or should be we don need to talks anymore le?Like now, like a 2 strengers walking in the streets? If u want it, i'm never mind de... Since we "NEVER" to team together in the next sem, right?So this maybe will be better for us, u go your path, i go my ways... And pls la, we all are taking class photo, u are just leaving from the back door, is we not deserve be your friend or we did't treat u as friend le?


watever, even that day my mood really wreck by him, but after that feel normal again... Maybe because he not a real friend gua? He just a ppl that called friend, so i didn't feel much, yup, that it.


yup, nothing to write anymore... just end here ba...

No comments: