Saturday, September 13, 2008

~Update for last friday~

Yup,because the network problem for my currently home,
so last few day cannot online and updating my blog,
so i'm replace it now.

Let talks about yesterday(friday), the day i have my hubungan Etnik exam,
and only one word can describe it,
that >"fails",or "resit".
This one i very sure, no chance to pass it at all,
what i have to do now is prepare rm50 and resit again...
Haiz...
So miserable...
My cpga 3.0, gone le...
No mood anymore...

So,i'm studying in my friend house to study the PCD1,
but end up,
don't know is my problem or what,
didn't study at all lo,
don know spending whole day there for what,
but recall back, okey la,
at least still got learn more details in if-else statement,
not gain nothing at all la,
but i wanna learning for loop la..
But never mind,
today try to do it myself,
then tomorrow go there just for the question,
should be okey de,
but must work hard lo,
cause wanna get a A in PCD1,
wahaha...
And tomorrow is mid-autumn festival,
so mixing with group should be quite nice,
atleast won't feel so lonely.
wahaha...

And yet,finally the exam almost wanna finish le,
but cannot go back immediately,
because still need to stay for the activity,
haiz...
Half of my holiday juse gone like this,
don't know deserve it or not.
Hope that can get a good memory in the preparation and "xia xiang"time...

So,now hope that the exam can finish faster,
then can have my class party,fun time, "xia xiang", and the time when i in jb...
Looking forward the coming for the day...


To be continue...

No comments: