Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tomorrow~~~

Finally, the 4+half day preparation finish...
So tired...
But i know...
Those who do the poster and those small presents,
i know that u all are more tired...
Sorry for didn't help u much...
Because i also wanna finish my slide show,
hope that u all can understand it la...
And finally we all 封箱 successful yesterday.
So happy...
Even very tired,
but all deserve it...
Tomorrow we can go for what we train for these 3 month...
All the suffer we have...
All the midnight oils we burn...
All the thing we done it...
All the time we sacrified...
Tomorrow can prove it what we learn...
And what we done never be what other people say:
" too free only joins it"
"only sohai and idiot will go for it"
But what we have here...
I the experience i never have...
If miss it,
I will never get back le...
Luckily last time me didn't resign form it...
If not, i really will regret it...
And tomorrow...
are the day...
Even that quite worry about it...
Because all the thing haven prepare well...
Scare will fails at there...
And losing CSG 2 and CS face....

Yesterday...
during the conservation...
me cry le...
So surprise it...
I never think i will cry...
But yet...
Yesterday i cry...
This is true...
Don't know why lo...
Not only me,
a lot of us also cry...
Why those people wanna do this kind of thing.
Make us cry then record it...
Very Ugly la...
Make my image all gone jor...
But still happy,
Because finally also found something to cry...
The mood very difficult it...
Because...
the start we xia xiang,
also represents our group also wanna break le...
After that,
we won't be dance together...
we won't be crazy together...
we won't be do thing together...
as a group like now...
I never though i will put so much effort in it...
But...
I done...
All the friend i have here...
Are all the treasure i have now...
I don't want it because a dream,
when wake up,
everything back to before...
So...
should we promise it?
When the day our group break...
We can still like now...
Go out...
Playing...
Crazying...
And more and more...
Let promise it...
And let us strife for it for tomorrow...

No comments: