Monday, September 8, 2008

English language

Today exam, quite okey, not too difficult,
yet, not too easy...
So should be okey de...
And it maybe also the only sudject i can get A lo...
But scare that will lose a lot ogf mark at essey part.
Just really long time didn't write english article le..
Fell that a lot of word have already forget it...
So i use a lot of simple and broken english in my exam...
Hope that the teacher can know the theory of “简单就是美”
Can mark my marks as much as she\he can...


So,today exam okey lo, nothing much to comment it...
But now,
feel so down and sleeply now...
IT,
really need to study it,
Another while,
after finishing this post,
I need to open that hypnosis note.
It so thick and more...
How to study it le??
Thinking ing...
whatever la,
Just study and absorb as much as i can.
Don't bother it anymore...
If really cannot...
Then....
Resit next sem lo...
I don't scare anymore...
Is me myself think too much...
The important keyword...
"Trust Myself, then nothing can defend me"

Later maybe will go my classrap home for study...
Should be can helping me a lot...
So...
Let me go further more...
Not only for exam...
But for knowledge...
And for my own good...



To be continue...

No comments: