Friday, September 5, 2008

~Hurt&supervery ANGRY~

Just now so free liao, so go and see my friend blog none by one... After that, i regret le...
Cause i seeing one of my friend de post, wat he write hurt me deep to my heart...
If like this, i rather sleeping also don want see that post, but very unlucky, i see it...


And i only know now...
When i try to communicate more to some of my friend, that call not unite, try to split and enjoy in our own group! Hey, did i wrong for trying have some good friend now or not?
U also not different ma, also always go out with your group of ppl ma,
then Y u can then we cannot le? Are u that selfish? i don't and don't want to think u are that kind of ppl, So, pls, don let me think that...
Pls don let me think that u all HC are all that kind of ppl..
PLS...


And yet, i never though u will think like that,but it real, it appear in your blog...
Then next time can we say that, u always with them, it is we didn't fit or match your expetaction? And what u feel le if got ppl say this to u? Also hurt right?
So,pls change your mind start since u see my post or the comment i write in your blog.


i don wanna talks much, just end here...
F**k....

No comments: