Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~Finally,exam finish already. ><

Ops,the exam finally finish in yesterday,
but don't know why,
now feel got a bit empty,
maybe don't need to study today,
and don't have study together with a group of friend.
And talks about yesterday,
really not my day,
in the early morning,
i sprain my leg when going for breakfast.
After that,
when wanna enter the exam hall,
i cannot find my id card,
then how i enter the exam hall o?
And then go back and search,
the only lucky thing is someone pick up my id card and pass to the counter,
and i found my id card before exam time.
But when i think my bad luck should be ending,
another bad thing happen.
That are i totally don't know how to answer the paper,
even my math is quite poor,
but won't lousy until empty a lot of question,
but yesterday,
i empty more than half of the question,
so the results come out sure will fails it.
Haiz...
what a bad day...
After that, go out with my classmate for having lunch,
then go to pusat hiburan keluarga play a while,
but it still so fun,
why i didn't realize before?
Then after few hour(include the lunch)
we split and go back for a rest.
And in night,
after paid my new house deposit(so happy!),
having dinner with my CSG2 friend,
and go they house helping to do invitation card.
This is the first time i using microsoft publisher,
feel quite difficult in started tiem,
because don't know how to use it,
so after few hour(few hour again-_-|||),
finally finishing 1 invitation card that “see”!
Haha...
And after when reach home, within few minute,
then i fell in sleep already,
because when the time i reach home,
the time is about 4.15 am something.
So, that how i end the final time of the exam period.
And, just like that,
Stop here.


EXAM END...

No comments: