Sunday, September 7, 2008

IT, I hate U

OMG, what am i doing today? I should be finishing revision IT today.
But, What the hell i'm doing? Damn it...
Haiz... Feel disappointed for myself...
I didn't revision today at all actually.
And the exam on tuesday
Did i still got time for study it ma?
Don't know, confuse already.
But that sudject really damn bore.
Just open the note,
i feel so sleeply already.
How to study it?
Now i only believe what lecturer say in the first class
She say that
"IT is a easy sudject if you prepare early,
If your have do revision every week
Sure you can score it.
But if you study last minute,
I'm sure that you got a very high percentage to fail it."
I'm forget clearly these word before,
Only now i remember it and agree on it.
But it too late.
It too many thing to study,
All the point seem like important point.
How to guess it?
Anybody got the tip other than doing tutorial and pass year question or not?
I want the more details one...
If not...
I got to be panda again...
I don't want it...
I don't want burn the midnight oil for study it...
Anybody can teach me how to study it?
Pls...
Hate it so much....
Why?
Why so many chapter need to study?
Why all the question seem like will come out?
Why the fails rate of this sudject is 80% last time?
Scare to be the 80%...
Now my standard can be the 20% or not?
Does it really so difficult?
Haiz... So troublesome.
IT, i hate U
Really...
Can u disappear silently?
Then we don't so vex anymore lo...

Hate u, serious...
I Hate U


To be continue...

No comments: