Wednesday, December 16, 2009

OMG and TMD

yesterday, go for movie and sing k with my friends,
and he is bring the two girl that i don have good inpression AGAIN.
But, what should i said?
Other than rude words, also don have any words can
express my angry... ARH.... TMD....
Firstly, i not the outlook society member,
so if u look sorry, i also won't look down or other bad feels to u.
But, if u without looking, also without attitubes and look and acts like idiol,
what can i do?
the most i can do is ignore u and fake smile with u...
But people give u face u don't want face,
and keep thinking u are very well...
What could i said??? HAIZ....
I swear. next time if got CHANCE to go out again,
don worry, i won't be the nice guy again.
I would directs said "I mind that she is exists"
So don't let me see u in future again....
the more i see u,
the more dulan i am... KAO...
Why got this kinds of girls exists in this worlds o???
Can't figure out...
DIU. Spoiling my good mood...
TMD oOo=.=oOo
DIU~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: