Friday, December 4, 2009

I GONNA BE ALRIGHT

Well, same as titles,
i Gonna Be Alright,
what happend in the past two month,
Just let it be, make it as a history,
Forget it... Don't think it.
Try to figure it out a new way.
I'm sure i can have a better life if i insists.
Let bygone be bygone...
This is my new starts.
My life just wanna be begin..
Here I come,
my new life...
And plan it plan it plan it...
I don't want any regrets in my life ever again...
To my friends, expecially Wei Kiat,Nancy, and Fu Hao.
Thank for your understanding and Supporting.
I promise i gonna be works hard,
I am very looking forwards the day we gonna meets again.
So, wait for me, i don't want to miss any thing from your there...
And for other friend who worry and care about me,
I am apology here to you all...
I will contact u all in recently by slowly...
Please wait for my phone calls.
That all for today...
Time for sleep zzz...

4 comments:

阿哲 said...

我也好想知道你发生了什么事。

但现在你平安就好了:-)

Alex said...

"December 4, 2009 7:13 AM"
你会不会太勤劳一点哦?
早上7点?
你想知道啊?
故事很长叻,用写的怕比小说还厚。
改天有机会见面再告诉你咯..
但有好像没机会再见了哦?
希望我们能在未来可能存在的
第二团聚会见面咯~
还是我找几个人杀去马六甲找你叻?
哈哈,到时你要招呼我们吗?

kianhoh said...

是这样的咯。。。得空又没有回来找我们。。。哎

阿哲 said...

我上班啊,八点上班,刚好看到你更新,临出门时留言。哈哈,多有你的心啊XD

长话短说啦,如果要来马六甲,ok的,不过我也不懂有什么好玩的。大概就是去拍拍照吧。

p/s:要来要提早通知,最好是周末来~~XD

再p/s:最近上课怎么样?还ok吗?:P