Saturday, January 10, 2009

Home Sick

Don't know why,
maybe really a long time didn't go home,
so now got a little bit missing home.
Suddenly miss my mum,dad, and my 2 adorable brother,
actually quite worry de,
because every time i go back,
my young brother is actually can't recognize me,
so got a little scare someday if too long time didn't go back,
he may ask me who am i?
then really omg already lo..
haiz...




Time pass very fast,
just a moment,
another new starter year already,
and me also little by little growing up,
and also learn and know more and more thing,
but sometime still quite missing the day before...
yesterday(i think -.-|||) msn with my one older friends,
found that a lot of things change,
friend the first,
mindset,thinking,lifestyle,habit,character
is totally change a lot already,
so we conclude that that impossible we can same as the time bofore...
and then the one of the question before we end our conservation,
she ask
"we also same like this situation,right?"
and me also don know why very honest and answer she
"yes, i think so"
So, is that anyway we can back to the time before?
when we are still a group of GOOD FRIENDS.
the answer is NO,
we will never back to the back,
but keep going on
and never looked back...


1 comment:

kianhoh said...

gal big 18 changes mah....
normal d lah...
i think u oso will change in 1 day d....