Sunday, July 20, 2008

~Busy&busy&busy~

For me,this few week almost want take my life away already lo,busy until have a sleep also cannot,U ask me Y? Cause is just too busy lo~

Last week,got 2 assignment nid to pass up in sameday,wat the hell it is. The teacher won't communicate 1st de,2 nid to pass up in same day, and yet my assignment friend are so "kind" and "buddy"lo,at nite,he send me a msg,the content is almost the same as below:

Alex, i am XXX here, about the programming assignment,i am doing with YYY already,
so u go and find other ppl and do it ba...

So,u know it lo,when i busy with other thing,he just ignore me and walks away,but i didn't say anything lo,and can't say anything too...At most,i done it myself la~ And luckily,me really finish by alone o~ shuld go and have a celebrate already lo~

And wat i busy about?Actually nothing la,just some society activity lo,nothing de ma, just alway nid to do until midnite maybe 12@1@2 am then only can go back ma,and if not mistaken,got 1 day i do until 5am and nid to gather in 9am lo,haha~~

But for me,it all deserve it,cause i made a lot of nice friend here o~All of them are so kind,let me think the time before we all rush for something,and that feel is pretty good,but only one bad thing lo,just our body cannot take it lo,and some of us even ill already,but,one word,"ENJOY"
haha~

And all about it ba,i want go to sleep lo~haha~~~

No comments: