Friday, July 10, 2009

Postpone AGAIN

WHY???
Why so unlucky this few month de?
nothing good happened to me,
now, wait for so long de study also need to postpone again~
why??????????????????
i felt very unhappy about this few month,
i want my school life,
It that that hard?
Even maybe just postpone another 2 month,
but for me, it not just for 2 month,
i really no time to wait anymore~
if keep waiting,
how old i am when i am graduate ?
really don't dare to think it~
Just hope this 2 month can pass faster~
And don't any accident or emergency case,
Please, i cannnot take it anymore~
I want my School Life~~~~~~~~~~~

During this few month,
doing nothing at all,
felt very failure,
everything also unsuccessful,
work? no work~
revision my poor maths? nope even more than 5 time.
improve my english? Nope~

What i do past few month?
Play? also not played too much,cause don't have $$
sleeping? maybe
eating? my weight keep on raising

Haiz~ Failure a~
i don't wanna always do spiderman le~
Oh, Heaven, help me~~~~~~~~~~~`

1 comment:

Queen said...

aiya,nvm lah...i oso samesame ba ?dun forgot still got me...we r "do nth二人组"! haha!