Monday, November 29, 2010

Another 62 hour more....

Final Exam is in the corner,

Just another 62 hours,then have to enter the exam hall again…

Hate and scare about it…

And my exam hall is damn cold some more.

Make me feel sleepy during answer my paper.

But something weird happened,

That is even the exam is near,

I still feel relax and not nervous at all.

Why har?

Even is impossible to fails any subject in this semester,

But still hoping can get a better result.

So hope that can get the revision mood later…

MY revision mood, come back la,

I miss u so much… ><



My target for this semester,

Engineering Math 1 = B- and above.

(No choice, poor math foundation… == (excuse))

Electrical technology = A- and above

(Even almost don’t understand what this subject is talking about ==)

Computing and Visual Basic Programming = A

(Hopefully can get 43 or above in my coursework mark la)

Just three Subject, Should be not too difficult gua??

Previous semester disappointed 1 time already,

Hopefully this time can get the result that will make me happy la…

Alex, put your 100% effort in your revision,

And then enjoy your holiday with a smile on your face after exam la~

FIGHTING….

And HOPEFULLY my revision won't become the equation showing below... ==

And to all my classmate, let fight together and enjoy our holiday~ ^^


No comments: